Studies show that poor sitting postures lead to most back pains, neck pains and several other body strains. Surprisingly, sitting postures are created and affected by the type of chair one chooses to sit on, and for how long. We all know that offices are places that we spend several hours, or even up to a whole day, glued to our seats so we have to make the right choices while selecting our chairs in order to avoid the discomfort and health problems as a result. Discussed below are the top 10 best ergonomic office chairs under 200.
Best Office Chair under 200
If you want more cheaper chair under $100 you can check this article Best Budget Office Chair Under 100.
1. VANBOW High Back Leather Office Chair
Well, this is one office chair designed for you. The VANBOW High Back Leather Office Chair is made to reduce the discomfort that your ordinary office chair brings you. This amazing chair perfectly suits your needs by incorporating features like flip up arms, nylon rolling casters and a nylon base that caters for your smooth movement and stability and extra soft padding to make you feel more comfortable in your chair. This ergonomic office chair withstands up to and above 250 pounds so you do not have to worry about it breaking. Moreover, it is a large sized and it can accommodate almost anyone.
- An ergonomic adjustable design – The VANBOW High Back Leather Office Chair has an adjustable design, enabling you to adjust the chair in any way you need so as to suit your comfort needs. The office chair has a reclining and locking system that enables you to keep the angle you need to be in so as to be comfortable. The chair arms, too, have a flip design that allows you to customize them in accordance to your needs.
- Strong construction – The office chair is made strong with special attention accorded to even the tiniest detail. The nylon base and rolling casters are heavy duty and ease movement and help in withstanding around 250 pounds of weight. Moreover, the chair is easy to assemble.
- High-end materials – The ergonomic office chair is made from bonded leather giving it a stylish and unique look. The chair also feels stronger and more comfortable from the synthetic leather it is made with.
- Maximum comfort design –The VANBOW ergonomic office chair is solely designed for your comfort needs. The high back gives you excellent lumbar support. The office chair to has a waterfall seat edge and soft foam padding for minimal pressure on the backside of your legs. This makes you comfortable on your office chair even if you have to sit on it for long hours.
- The chair is strong and can withstand up to 250 pounds of weight
- It is easy to assemble
- The chair is not easy to adjust
2. Boss Office Products B991 LeatherPlus Chair
The B991 – CP is a heavy duty chair from Boss Office products that features CaresoftPlus upholstery that feels like high-end quality leather that is extremely durable. Infusion of other features like double plush, backrest cushions and a foam padded seat, an inbuilt lumbar support, tilt extension adjustment, tilt with an enabled tilt lock, padded arm – caps, fixed position armrests, heavy duty spring, 360 degree swivel and seat height adjustment makes it rank among the top 10 best office chairs under 300. It can support a weight of up to 350lbs. Curved lumbar support and a wider base increase the comfort of the office chair and therefore make it the ideal executive chair you need.
- Padded armrests – The B991 – CP has padded armrests to ensure the comfort of your hands.
- Metal finished arms and base – Metal is a better alternative to wood since it does not chip over time. Moreover, a metallic structure increases the strength and stability of the office chair so you don’t have to worry about it breaking.
- Adjustable tilt and tension control – You have the control of the Office chair and you can put it in any angle so as to get a comfortable sitting posture.
- Large base – for increased stability and comfort in the long hours of sitting in the office.
- The metal finished arms and base are likely to last longer than if they were plastic or wood – finished
- The chair has a wider base that accommodates even larger people
- The chair supports up to 400 lbs so it cannot break easily
- The seat does not have an adjustable armrest.
- The chair does not have a back adjustment mechanism.
3. HON BSXVL 721LH10 Exposure Mesh Task Chair
At first sight, the HON BSXVL Exposure Mesh Task chair will definitely look like a high-end office chair, but surprisingly enough, it ranks among the top 10 office chairs below 300. It features a mesh back that supports all the way up to the shoulders and it does not leave your back sweaty even in a very hot work day. Armrests can be adjusted, together with the seat height and tilt. Moreover, the office chair has inbuilt lumbar support ensuring that you get a healthy sitting posture all day. The chair comes in black, brown or white colors giving you the chance to make a choice according to how you want your office to appear. The office chair is padded on the bottom, armrests, and back for your comfort.
Features and details
- Fully adjustable – You are able to modify the chair into any sitting position you prefer, whether forward or backward and even change the seat height and how you want it to recline.
- Breathable mesh chair – The chair has a mesh back that helps keep your body cool and comfortable throughout your working day. It is unlike other leather seats that make your back sweaty in hot work days.
- Ergonomic adjustments – The office chair has adjustable lumbar support, adjustable arms and it adjusts to your body shape to ensure the comfort of your hips and legs.
- The chair is movable – You can move around the office with the chair with the help of its durable and smooth moving wheels.
- The chair is made up of plastic, mesh, metal and fabric parts making it a bit lighter as compared to other office seats.
- The chair is light and easy to assemble
- The chair is fully adjustable and is ergonomic helping you to attain maximum comfort level while working.
- The mesh keeps the body cool and prevents your back from sweating even on a hot working day
- The chair can easily break when submitted to a lot of pressure may be from a heavy person.
4. AmazonBasics High – Back Executive Chair
The AmazonBasics High – Back Executive Chair is an office chair that can get you working without having to worry about your sitting posture all day. It is an ergonomic adjustable office chair that is upholstered in black leather and PVC. It has a maximum weight capacity of 275 pounds. Some features of that make the office chair rank among the top 10 best office chairs below 300 are;
- It is fully adjustable – To begin with, the chair has a butterfly seat and curved contours to keep your body and back fully and comfortably supported. It too offers you the ability to change your sitting height, tilt and also the rocking of the seat. To raise the seat’s height, for instance, you lift your weight from the office chair and pull up the control handle. To lower it stays seated and then pulls the handle and later release it when you are in the preferred height.
- To control the chair tilt from rocking back and forth or not rocking, turn the pneumatic knob under the seat. The ease of rocking the chair depends on how you turn the knob.
- The seat has nylon casters and a 360 – degree swivel – If you want to move around the office, maybe during multitasking, smooth rolling nylon casters make the movement possible whilst the chair offers several other motions.
- PVC upholstery and black leather finish – The chair features PVC and a brown and black leather creating supple and smooth upholstery of the chair. Covered by the leather are the support back cushion and a padded seat cushion. The gently curved armrests to are covered in black leather enhancing support and comfort.
- The seat makes navigation around the office easy with the help of large plastic smooth – rolling casters
- The office seat is padded for the comfortable feel
- The seat handles are not adjustable
Best Office chair under 300
5. La – Z – Boy Bellamy Office Chair
The La – Z – boy Bellamy executive office chair is designed to keep you comfortable through long hours of sitting with the several integrated features that rank it among the top 10 office chairs below 300. The La –Z – Boy Bellamy executive office chair adapts itself to your body hence providing more comfort and support. It has a memory foam layer that softly conforms to your body shape and softer support layer at the front of the seat cushion for increased flexibility. It has a firm support layer at the rear of the seat for strength and a top layer seat cushioning that increases overall comfort. The chair has pillowed layers in the back that cushion pressure points. The executive office chair has a contoured lumbar zone that has customized lower back support. The headrest is elevated and padded for maximum support and comfort of the head.
- Executive look – The office chair has a deep oak finish that makes it look even more stylish
- Waterfall design for leg comfort – the La -Z – Boy Bellamy has waterfall seat edge design to promote blood circulation around the leg area while sitting. This minimizes the chances of fatigue and helps one spend most of their time in the office while comfortable.
- Comfort core plus and memory foam technology – this is one of the reasons that the Bellamy feels much comfortable. The unique memory foam padding placed all through the chair is there to give you the best sitting experience. Moreover, it improves your posture with an ergonomic and durable design. This prevents frequent back pains from prolonged sitting periods. In addition to the Comfort core plus and Memory foam technology are the lumbar support system and integrated headrest.
To conclude, we’ve got to look at the pros and cons of the La –Z – boy Bellamy.
- Stylish coffee brown color
- 250 pounds weight capacity
- Waterfall edge seat technology for the comfort of the legs
- Comfort core and memory foam technology
- The La –Z- boy lacks the pivoting air lumbar tech
- Wood finish chips from time to time
- The office chair comes in one color lacking a variety to choose from.
6. Serta Executive Office Chair
This office chair is stylish and comfortable and is made from quality materials. It features durable components that are ideal for heavy use. The chair offers a tranquil and serene sitting experience from its ergo layered deep pillows. It has an adjustable lumbar support system that provides additional support to the lower back. The armrests are padded and made of classic bentwood to provide enough support and comfort for the arms. The chair offers an ergonomic tilt mechanism that allows you to put the chair at any angle you need. The chair height can be adjusted too by a pneumatic gas lift. The chair ranks among the top 10 best office chairs because of integrated features like;
- A deeply layered pillow that offers great comfort
- Armrests that are made from classic bentwood
- Ergonomic tilt mechanism with locking adjustments
- The chair is big and wide to accommodate people of a greater size
- The chair has the ability to support up to 350lbs
- The armrests are not adjustable
- The wooden armrests often chip out after sometime
7. Hbada Ergonomic Office Chair under 200
This chair is the office chair that will fully support the whole of your back and head as you do your thing in the office. It offers a footrest, unlike other office chairs, and gets you extra comfort while taking a rest. It is stylish, easy to assemble and can be used as a gaming chair too. It is fully adjustable with head and tilt extension. It has a thick cushion for more comfort and it looks nicer in the material. It is ergonomic and has lumbar support for your back and in addition, it has a breathable mesh back that keeps your back cool even in hot work days. It ranks among the top 10 best office chairs under 200 because of the following amazing features;
- Freely adjustable armrests – The seat’s ergonomic sturdy arms do connect the chair back and the seat. The arms are fully adjustable and give a good reclining experience. The arms are padded for comfort of the arms.
- Comfortable seat– the seat has 8cm foam padding covered in a breathable fabric clothing that provides extra comfort.
- The seat has an ergonomic design.
- Sturdy back – The office chair has a structural mechanics and precise design. With the use of healthy materials, the seat’s back is made as one unit to ensure that the whole body is well supported.
- Adjustable headrest – The headrest is made adjustable with a breathable mesh. It moves up and down for different heights and rotates within an angle of 30 degrees.
- Smooth casters – The chair has 5 standard rolling casters that make no sound when moving
- Double s ergonomic
- Has footrest for additional comfort
- Full reclining system
- Easy to assemble
- The mesh can easily get torn and wear out
8. Duramont Ergonomic Adjustable Office Chair Under 300
Using an ergonomic chair for your office is a good way to reduce back pains that arise from poor sitting postures. One of the best office chairs under 300 that are ergonomic is the Duramont Ergonomic Adjustable Office Chair. It has some excellent features that make it a comfort that shall be discussed below.
- Ease of assembling- The seat comes with clear instructions on how to assemble it with all required parts to do so. It takes a few minutes to assemble the whole chair and adjust the headrest, backrest, lumbar support and any other parts.
- Breathable mesh and a comfortable seat – The breathable mesh helps support and keeps the back cool and free from sweat. The Duramont Ergonomic Office Chair has a wide base that is thickly cushioned to provide less pressure on the hip and waist area thus easing any strain on the back.
- It is fully ergonomic– The chair comes with adjustable lumbar support which makes it easy for one to recline, tilt, sit straight or even backrest back. Moreover, the lumbar support has an inward curve that creates a perfect curve on the back. This feature helps you to find a backrest position that gives you peace of mind and comfort while working. The headrest and armrest are structured to adjust and reduce the strain on the shoulders and wrists.
- The chair is very comfortable and easy to move around
- Light and easy to assemble
- Breathable mesh keeps the body cool and sweats free
- The chair is tailor-made so as to suit individual worker needs
- The mesh can easily get torn and wear out
9. Hommell Gaming Office Chair Under 200
The Hall Gaming Office Chair is a gaming – built chair that can be used in the office too. It is an ergonomic chair with adjustable lumbar support and headrest that help keep your whole body in comfort. It comes with a lumbar support pillow and removable headrest. It is one among the top 10 best office chairs under 300 because of offering one of the best office – chair features discussed below.
- Body conforming seat–The office chair is body conforming helping you to gain a good sitting posture and maximum comfort. The seat has a wide base and firm but responsive cushion that are durable and will not compress if sat on for a long period of time. Moreover, the seat reclines and can be adjusted to any preferable height. You can even change the rocking of the seat. In addition, the leather seat has a back pillow that helps reduce the tension of the spine.
- Multi-directional wheels and a 360-degree swivel – The chair has large wheels that move smoothly and with the help of a 360-degree swivel, movements around the office are made easier.
- Higher load capacity – The seat has a capacity of sustaining around 300 pounds of weight.
- Excellent back support
- Various reclining models
- Removable lumbar and neck support pillows
- Plushly padded seat
- The seat takes too much time to assemble
10. Serta Style Leighton Home Office Chair
Serta Style Leighton brings a touch of elegance in the office with a stylish design. The Office chair features a 360-degree swivel and memory foam arms and seat. It has pocket coils feature that is perfect for both office and home use. You can choose between casters and gliding footers to either make the seat mobile or stationary. This home office chair ranks among the top 10 best office chairs below 200 because of the integration of features for your comfort as you work all day. The features are discussed below.
- Stylish design – The chair is designed to suit both office and home needs.
- Memory foam – The chair has a thick memory form that makes sure there’s not much pressure on your back adding comfort.
- Height adjustable setting – The height of the chair can be adjusted to enable you to operate from a high or lower altitude.
- The chair is chrome finished and has a steel base with rolling casters for easier movement around the office or house. There are additional gliding footers to enable a change between the locomotive and stationary mode.
- The chair has a wider base and thick cushion for greater comfort.
- The chair can be used both at home or in the office.
- The chair does not have adjustable armrests.
- The chair does not have a headrest that may result in neck pains.
In light of the above, since offices are places we spent most of our time, we ought to get ourselves a good office chair that will make us comfortable and probably increase our work output. Moreover, we evade the risk of getting our backs to ache and developing other posture-related complications. These are the top 10 best office chairs under 200 and 300 that will best suit your office needs. We have to put in mind too that too much comfort hinders the ability to work effectively.